Part Time (25 hours/week)
Reports to: Director of Finance & Operations
Compensation: $30K - $35K based on experience
Applications accepted on rolling basis. Desired start date ASAP.
Hack the Hood helps low-income youth of color learn 21st century skills and launch tech careers through real-world project-based learning. During our 6-week bootcamp, youth get on-the-job training to build free mobile-friendly websites for actual clients who are small, local, and/or minority owned businesses. This helps low-income youth of color to learn the skills and form the relationships they need to chart a course towards 21st century careers in online technology and social media, while at the same time helping minority-owned businesses in their neighborhoods reach new customers and increase profits. Hack the Hood was a 2014 winner of the Bay Area Google Impact Challenge.
Function of job
The role of Salesforce Project Manager is to lead the further development of Hack the Hood’s Salesforce system, including:
• Analysis and needs assessment of current set up of Salesforce
• Understanding the workflows, management, and reporting requirements of departments across the organization and developing plan to address data needs
• Researching and suggesting platform integrations
• Working with an external Salesforce developer
• Keeping internal staff up to date on progress
• Leading semi-monthly stakeholder meetings
• Presenting monthly progress reports to Lead Team
• Training staff on the system
• Further developing training materials
Goals in the first 3 months:
• Thorough understand and knowledge of current Salesforce setup.
• Develop prioritized list of changes & needs from stakeholders
• Fully vetted project plan with milestones, deadlines, and expectations by staff
• Lead at least 4 stakeholder meetings
• Provide progress reports at at least 2 Lead Team meetings
• All updates to workflows for the Summer bootcamps complete by June 15
• Train new staff in Salesforce processes
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the end to end delivery of a Salesforce upgrades & integrations which shall involve planning, assessment, design, developing, integrating, and testing.
• Conduct onsite assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from staff and documenting the technical specifications.
• Create project plans with detailed task distribution and execute projects using Agile methodologies to ensure the project is delivered on time and beyond staff expectations.
• Provide engaging training on how to use Salesforce and create reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in implementing Salesforce.com solutions.
• Experience in conducting onsite assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the requirement specifications.
• Experience in planning and executing projects using Agile methodologies.
• Significant experience in conducting User Trainings and supporting User Acceptance Testing to get customer sign-off on the projects.
• Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas.
• Knowledge of FormAssembly
• Certified Salesforce Consultant•
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
• Scrum Master Certified
• Knowledge of Classy and Cirrus
• Experience working with youth development organizations
• Experience in creating solutions for fundraising, program, and marketing departments
How to apply: Please send the following to email@example.com: